Clare Devlin is a student at Our Lady Immaculate College.
Clare lives in Derry with her mother and father. She attends Our Lady Immaculate College.
Clare is clever, ambitious and, when faced with an authority figure, an enthusiastic grass. Nothing is more important to her than academic achievement, and she would probably sell her granny for a better grade. Her friends are a constant source of frustration. During the first series she came out as homosexual.
Clare is known as the most intelligent and cares a lot about her studies. Clare is also a worrywart as she is constantly anxious throughout the numerous predicaments the girls find themselves in.
Clare is best friends with Erin Quinn, Orla McCool, Michelle Mallon and James Maguire. Clare attended her school prom with Mae Cheung.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Nicola Coughlan has said she knew her character was gay months before her cast members.
- Nicola Coughlan is almost double Clare's age.
- She has her own Spotify playlist.
- I'm not being an individual on my own.
- It is so sad. It really is, it's so so sad; but, at the same time, what's done is done so, lets just crack on.
- According to my ma, we're actually quite poor.
- You weren't 'like a thief in the night', you actually were a thief in the night.
- I'm very sorry for all your trouble. You know, the whole hoohoo at the power plant.
- I'm the wee lesbian.
- Actually, she's our dick.
- I am not a craic-killer.
- Drugs are for mugs, folks.
- I like my kneecaps, Michelle. They suit my knees.